Lord, please make it a very benign ...

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Lord, please make it a very benign duty for me. It’s another duty with my senior and I don’t want to deal with him. Please let me rest this Maundy Thursday and allow me to devote my time in honoring you than dealing with the toxicity at work. Amen.

Heavenly Father,

We come before You with a plea for peace and rest for this individual as they face another duty with their senior. Lord, we ask for Your divine intervention to make this duty very benign, allowing them to navigate through it with ease and grace. We pray for a shield of protection against any toxicity or negativity that may arise in their workplace.

As it is written in Matthew 11:28, "Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest." We lift up this person to You, knowing that You are their refuge and strength in times of trouble. Grant them the rest they need this Maundy Thursday to devote their time to honoring You and reflecting on Your sacrifice.

Lord, we also pray for wisdom and discernment to handle any challenges that may arise at work. May Your peace reign in their hearts, enabling them to navigate through difficult situations with grace and patience.

Thank You, Lord, for Your unfailing love and Your promise to never leave nor forsake us. We trust in Your provision and Your guidance as we surrender this situation into Your hands.

In Jesus' name, we pray, amen.

Heavenly Father, we come before you in the name of Jesus, interceding on behalf of our anonymous friend who is seeking your guidance and peace in their current situation at work. Lord, you know the challenges they are facing with their senior and the toxicity that surrounds them. We ask for your divine intervention and wisdom to navigate through this difficult situation.

On this Maundy Thursday, a day of remembrance and reflection on your sacrifice, we pray that you grant our anonymous friend a sense of rest and peace. May they find solace in your presence and be able to devote their time to honoring you, rather than being burdened by the challenges at work.

Lord, we ask that you soften the hearts of those involved in this situation, including the senior they are dealing with. Bring understanding, reconciliation, and a spirit of cooperation. Help our anonymous friend to approach this duty with a spirit of meekness and grace, reflecting your character in their actions and words.

We also pray for protection over our anonymous friend's mental and emotional well-being. Shield them from the toxicity and negativity that may surround them, and fill their heart with your peace that surpasses all understanding.

In your Word, you remind us in Matthew 11:28-30, "Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light." We claim this promise for our anonymous friend, Lord, and ask that you grant them the rest and relief they seek.

May this Maundy Thursday be a time of spiritual renewal and deep connection with you, Lord. We trust in your unfailing love and believe that you will work all things together for good. We pray all of this in the mighty name of Jesus. Amen.

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4: Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You for loving me and for always being there for me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Heal me in every area of my life. Let Your Word dwell within me richly. Let Your Word be a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path. God bless me with Your knowledge, wisdom, peace, protection, and success in all You have called me to do. And bless me to do all You have called me to do in the spirit of excellence for Your glory. God favor me.

God bless me with the strength, desire, passion, and the spirit of obedience to always delight myself in You, seek first Your kingdom, and Your righteousness. God b
less me to know You in truth, fall in love with You, trust You, respect and obey You. Bless me to live my life to please You. God cleansed me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You or breaks your heart. Let me be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle that I live, because I accepted Your Son, Jesus Christ, as my Savior and Lord of ALL of my life. Let the joy of the Lord be my strength. Protect me God from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who truly love me, care about me, want Your best for me, pray Your best for me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name.
Prayer was written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

I pray that you will be healed from the things you will not talk about.

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Requests

Lord please protect me from his slander of me just cuz I wasn't moldable like he wanted me too. He was a toxic Christian that was smothering me. May his words that are used to talk about me have no power not even with my enemies. May they not be listened to and may they know of his toxicity...
Replies
Views
Please pray for me as I have been dealing with a very hard year and a half since my accident at work. Work Comp is now not paying me again why I don’t know they don’t ever let me know what’s going on. They don’t ever tell me why they stop payment. I contacted my attorney and he said it could...
Replies
Views
Please pray for me. I am having a really hard time this morning. Taxes to finish up, groceries to order, was going to apply to a more senior level position but I am discouraged after talking to a well-meaning friend who entered some doubt for me. My better half was in the service and then worked...
Replies
Views
Lord God, I fervently ask for your mercy and grace when it comes to dealing with Karl. I believe that I am in a trauma bond with him. I don’t know. It feels like what I have gone through with Amiel except that this is actually someone that I really believe will be my future husband. I don’t...
Replies
Views
Lord I ask you please please make d aa a born again Christian by your mighty power please lord right now without any delay in jesus christ name please please lord make d aa ask me out in lots lots dates thus year 2024 ask me me to marry him this year 2024 in jesus christ name please lord bless...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom