Lord please let him see he is my good ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Lord please let him see he is my good man my heart wants no one else show him what only you can during this difficult time. Amen
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
In Jesus’ name may God always bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God. May God's perfect will be done in God's timing. Wait on the Lord. Stay prayerful and thankful unto the Lord. <><><> Prayer of Protection: https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-17535-prayer-of-protection/ <><><><><> Free On-line Bible College: https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-17642-free-on-line-bible-college/ <><><><><> God Esteem Prayer: https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-17654-god-esteem-prayer/
 
Father,

In the Holy & Powerful name of Jesus Christ, hear my prayers over my ###/### & may all their needs be met by You Almighty God, through our Lord & Savior, Jesus Christ. Thank You, Lord God, in advance. AMEN & AMEN
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am asking for a prayer over my husband he is insecure and I remind him he is loved and worthy and I want the Lord to open his heart and mind.
Replies
9
Views
434
Lord, you know exactly how has been my life, how I've been raised. Now that I'm an adult and my mom came with all her bad attitudes towards me, for her showing the lack of fruits of the Spirit is a bad thing; she doesn't want to change her perspectives, even though she claims herself to be a...
Replies
8
Views
167
Good Day Family, My name is ### and I am in a position where the only help that would make a difference is the Divine Grace and Intervention of the Lord. I have been married to my husband for going on 14 years in June. We have had to be separated from our 3 children (2 different occasions)...
Replies
9
Views
255
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,606
Messages
16,790,122
Members
649,173
Latest member
Halaermarianrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom