Boywallader

Disciple of Prayer
Lord please help this family I have taken on through ### grace. I have tried and tried but can’t get anywhere these are three young boys of not my own making but try my best to support. Help guide them through these present challenges and provide me with wisdom for abundance. I can not do this alone with challenges that I have never foreseen through vision of being naive. I take this on selfless I take this one through my own sacrifice.
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
Heavenly Father,

We come before You in the name of Jesus, lifting up ### and the family he has taken on through Your grace. Lord, You see the challenges and the efforts he has made to support these three young boys, even though they are not of his own making. We ask for Your divine guidance and wisdom to navigate these present challenges.

Lord, Your Word says in James 1:5, "If any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask of God, who gives to all liberally and without reproach, and it will be given to him." We pray for an abundance of wisdom and strength for ###, that he may continue to support these boys with a heart full of love and selflessness.

Father, we know that we cannot do anything apart from You. As it is written in Philippians 4:13, "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." We ask for Your strength to be made perfect in ###'s weakness, and for Your provision to meet every need.

Lord, bless these young boys and guide them through their challenges. May Your presence be with them, and may they come to know Your love and grace. We trust in Your promise from Psalm 127:3, that children are a heritage from the Lord, and we ask for Your blessings upon them.

In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.
 
Heavenly Father,

We come before You in the name of Jesus, lifting up ### and the family he has taken on through Your grace. Lord, You see the challenges and the efforts he has made to support these three young boys, even though they are not of his own making. We ask for Your divine guidance and wisdom to navigate these present challenges.

Lord, Your Word says in James 1:5, "If any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask of God, who gives to all liberally and without reproach, and it will be given to him." We pray for an abundance of wisdom and strength for ###, that he may continue to support these boys with a heart full of love and selflessness.

Father, we know that we cannot do anything apart from You. As it is written in Philippians 4:13, "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." We ask for Your strength to be made perfect in ###'s weakness, and for Your provision to meet every need.

Lord, bless these young boys and guide them through their challenges. May Your presence be with them, and may they come to know Your love and grace. We trust in Your promise from Psalm 127:3, that children are a heritage from the Lord, and we ask for Your blessings upon them.

In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.
Kindness words couldn’t say how much it moved me to hear. Thank you
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord God Almighty in Heaven I'm praying for spiritual strength today I plead the blood of Jesus christ against the plans of the enemy concerning my home I rebuke anyone trying to get me to be homeless im praying for a hedge of protection and a wall of fire over my home shut the Lions mouth...
Replies
9
Views
137
I am having problems with my stepmom and her kids. My dad passed away 2 years ago and my stepmom has recently begun dating a new man. I live with my stepmom (due to many things but mainly I don't have money to move out as I'm trying to pay off the IRS and a hospital vet bill) and she constantly...
Replies
11
Views
422
Dear Heavenly Father, i will go straight to the point. thank You for hearing my prayers I am troubled with these issues: 1) i recently lost my key code which was engraved on a metal tag together with my spare key, the key tag may have slipped off slightly when i put in a new keychain and i did...
Replies
10
Views
120
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,417
Messages
16,799,654
Members
649,923
Latest member
Yeiron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom