Lord please help me to stop arguing with my ### even###

shon p

Disciple of Prayer
Lord please help me to stop arguing with my ### even if she ### and ###. Help me to ignore her ### and ###. Help her to find happiness in her heart and ###. Amen
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Psalm 59: You are my strength, I sing praise to you; you, God, are my fortress, my God on whom I can rely. May the Lord wrap his arms around you and keep you at peace. Believe and keep praying. My thoughts and prayers are with you!
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

please please please please please please please please please please please please please please pray that my parents would stop arguing It makes me really sad and ruins my day everyday.
Replies
8
Views
346
Me and my fiance have been together for almost 2 years and we've had a lot of ups and downs. I keep praying about our relationship because I truly love him and want to make it work no matter what we go through. Sometimes I feel unappreciated and unloved. I do a lot for him and love him with all...
Replies
9
Views
349
Lord I know that our battle is not against flesh and bonds it's towards principalities, I have a client her name is ### ### ### she's a client who refuses to pay what she owns me, also she's playing witchcraft she worship the dead, and she even put that picture of her profile, Lord I put her on...
Replies
8
Views
198
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,053
Messages
16,794,800
Members
649,609
Latest member
Celiorville

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom