LORD PLEASE HELP ME TO GET A LOAN MODIFICATION ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter dismi4
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

dismi4

Guest
LORD PLEASE HELP ME TO GET A LOAN MODIFICATION AND PLEASE HELP MY ### TO GET A JOB AMEN
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
I pray with you that God will grant the loan modification you need and that open doors will be made available for your ### to get a good and permanent job. In Jesus mighty name, Amen
 
Heavenly Father, we pray for that You hear this prayer.  In Jesus Name. amen
 
May God enable you to reach the highest height, bless you, comfort you, and engage you in a profound life changing way. May God help you find what you seek and receive all you ask for in Jesus name, Amen!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
I am going thru the same thing and feel your pain. I pray that the Lord blesses you with your modification.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi Lord it's me asking you to please let this ### time signing modification documents to be the final time and that everything checks out and goes through without any problems. Thank you for everything amen
Replies
8
Views
211
Dear Lord Jesus, Please help me get the job so that I need to make a good living. A lot of money in my life. In Jesus Name Amen.
Replies
6
Views
84
Please pray did I get accepted for a modification loan for my home if I don't get accepted I will be homeless. I do not want to lose my home I really really don't I got behind on my bills when my mother died. I was out of work for a couple of months and had to tie it funeral expenses and...
Replies
10
Views
697
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,489
Messages
16,777,525
Members
648,046
Latest member
Croofield

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom