Lord, Please help me show your love as I ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ahava

Beloved of All
Lord, Please help me show your love as I go through the busy - ness of my day. Fill me with your peace, grace and love. Bless my kids and bring ### to true knowledge of you.
 
Mat 18:19-20:Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them. Lord Jesus, according to Your word, You are here with us and you hear our prayers. Mark 11:24 Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours. Luke 18:27 Jesus replied,
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.

I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.

I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord - thank you for another day of life and continued blessings. I have a favor that you touch my husband so he can be a better person. Today for some reason he has that devil behavior again. He even swears at me and I didn't do anything wrong. Please Lord touch him so he will be nice and...
Replies
6
Views
147
Dear Lord, Today, I feel a sense of worry in my heart. Whatever this feeling may bring—whether it is a blessing, good news, or something unexpected—I place it all in Your hands. I trust that no weapon formed against us shall prosper. Lord, today I need to pay our rental in ###, and our finances...
Replies
10
Views
242
Lord, today I come to You with a heavy heart. There are moments when I feel tired, discouraged, and unsure of what lies ahead. Our savings are slowly running out, and I don’t know if we will have enough for the coming month. Sometimes my strength feels like it’s fading, and even in the things I...
Replies
10
Views
275
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,104
Messages
16,818,965
Members
651,181
Latest member
Gtorairport

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom