Lord please help me right now. I ...

I prayed for this request in Jesus Name Amen. May the Lord protect, meet deepest need and richly bless you!
 
Lord please help me right now. I just feel so alone and helpless amidst all these things happening in our country. Lord please touch and soften the heart of my Husband not to get mad easily and irritated. I am begging Lord to guide and protect our marriage that we will be a happy and loving couple. Please Lord touch his heart to be a loving caring and good husband. This I ask you in Jesus Name. Amen

Dear LORD, We pray for ### to help restore their relationship and bring peace in their life. In Jesus mighty name we pray AMEN
 
Lord please help me right now. I just feel so alone and helpless amidst all these things happening in our country. Lord please touch and soften the heart of my Husband not to get mad easily and irritated. I am begging Lord to guide and protect our marriage that we will be a happy and loving couple. Please Lord touch his heart to be a loving caring and good husband. This I ask you in Jesus Name. Amen
I prayed for this in Jesus name amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord I come before you, asking for a complete healing process, I've been this two years with a lot of painful and so rare symptoms due to the brain infraction, yet Little by little I've been doing some mission work, the last one was a great week but the whole team got COVID again but everyone...
Replies
6
Views
181
O thank You O Lord for that little one that is being used of You even at such a young age to proclaim the good news of the gospel. May that child be filled with the Holy Ghost, with Your love shed upon their little heart, and that anointing that breaks every yoke be upon them. Use that little...
Replies
9
Views
180
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,162
Messages
16,796,788
Members
649,711
Latest member
Lilies-Flowers-007

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom