Lord, Please help me get through this difficult time. ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

antyluv02

Prayer Warrior
Lord,

Please help me get through this difficult time. I am not sure if I made the right choice, because you know how much I love him. I trust that you will heal this situation and guide us in the right path. Please take control and do the driving. In Jesus Name, Amen.
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
God said 3 times in the Bible I will not, I will not, I will not ever fail you.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord God Almighty my job is on line please protect my job and my hrs of work I plead the blood of Jesus Christ against the assignments of the enemy concerning my job and finances I plead the blood of Jesus Christ over my mind and heart keep me strong I'm praying for a hedge of protection and a...
Replies
6
Views
334
Please pray for me. It is only a huge financial burden, but it has been weighing on me for months and it is the result of nothing I did. Just horrible luck. And, now, I might lose my house or my marriage because of it. I love my family. I love my life. I just need the grace of God and some mercy...
Replies
9
Views
414
My nephew ### is going through a very difficult time at his residence and it is causing him to drink a lot. His baby mother ### and him separated but still live in the same house they have a daughter together by the name of ### the mother stop her from going around her father which is affecting...
Replies
9
Views
617
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,222
Messages
16,797,287
Members
649,783
Latest member
Jsoowood

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom