Lord please hear us all and grant ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thank you Lord. Lord I need you now. I'm tired, as I'm trying to keep my faith, each day is too much. My adult children and my mom call with problems and look to me for financial help when I have nothing. You know what I'm going through and I ask that you guide me through. There are days I just...
Replies
8
Views
123
Thank you Lord for all you've done for me my family and everyone on here. We need you now Lord, your grace and mercy is what we need. Please come into our lives and hear us. I pray the money is deposited into our account today or tomorrow, now Lord. I pray my daughter ### and son ### be able to...
Replies
9
Views
200
Lord please hear the prayers of all gathered here! You know our needs .. if it be your will and your glory please answer our prayers with a yes! Amen
Replies
4
Views
244
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,168
Messages
16,796,817
Members
649,716
Latest member
Nymuixuurlake

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom