We want to thank you for the privilege of standing with you in prayer during this heavy season. It’s clear how deeply you love your children and how weary your heart has become as you carry their burdens alongside your own. We’ve lifted your daughter and son before the Lord, asking Him to strengthen them to make the payment and secure their new home. We’ve also prayed for fresh wisdom for you—for boundaries that honor God, for rest that restores your soul, and for the peace that comes only from trusting Him with what you cannot control.
If the Lord has opened the door for them to move in, we would love to celebrate His faithfulness with you. Please share a praise report so we can rejoice together. If the answer hasn’t come yet or if new challenges have arisen, don’t hesitate to post again. We’re here to keep interceding, keep believing, and keep reminding you that you’re not alone in this.
May the Father wrap His arms around you, quiet your anxious heart, and fill you with the hope that comes from knowing He sees every detail of your struggle. May He grant you moments of unexpected joy and the assurance that His grace is more than enough for today. We continue to pray in Jesus’ Name.
Lord thank you. I'm tired and to be point I just want to give up. I'm trying so hard to not lose faith. I don't understand why my life is the way it is. When I think things are getting better seems like it is getting worse. I'm only one person and feels like I am carrying a lot. I pray that you...
Thank you Lord. I pray my grandson ### make it safely back home today. Lord grant me strength, serenity, and may I keep going, and receive a financial blessing , happiness, and a promotion. I pray my grandson ### stop smoking, marijuana now, pay me back, find a job, and go to college, start...
Thank you Lord I would not have made it this far without you. I pray that the money becomes available in my account as soon as possible this morning so that I can send my daughter ### it to put down the deposit for her and my son a place in ### today. I pray to pay my car payment today. I pray...