Lord please hear me. Please turn to me and ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

1proudmommyof2

Servant of All
Lord please hear me. Please turn to me and have mercy. I know I'm a sinner and I am not worthy to ask, but please bless my children and me; please complete my family. Please let ### visit us. Please have him contact me. Please Lord don't let there be another woman or any distractions. Please restore our relationship. Please have him visit. Lord I know I am not a good person...but you are a good God. Please forgive me for my sins and please bless us. ### misses his dad. Our daughter needs her daddy. Please God. Bless me w peace. And please let me hear from him. Please
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Father, I agree in prayer with this child in Jesus' name above all names. Please come against the enemy, almighty and everlasting God. Please pour out your mercy, grace, forgiveness, and love, and receive the glory in Jesus' name I pray. Amen.
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thank you Lord. Lord I'm tired. Why is my daughter ###'s problems always my problem I've done a lot Lord and the more I do and put myself in debt she doesn't stop. I pray my daughter ### and my son ### will be able to move into the place tomorrow after they make the payment. Lord bless them to...
Replies
11
Views
153
Lord thank you. I'm tired and to be point I just want to give up. I'm trying so hard to not lose faith. I don't understand why my life is the way it is. When I think things are getting better seems like it is getting worse. I'm only one person and feels like I am carrying a lot. I pray that you...
Replies
9
Views
160
Lord thank you. Please hear my cry. I know that you will answer. I need a miracle. I pray my daughter ### find a better job and a safe place to live in ### as soon as possible. My grandsons ### and ### find jobs as soon as possible. My daughter ### start focusing on the kids, stop taking her...
Replies
9
Views
124
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,834
Messages
16,803,940
Members
650,331
Latest member
Whoetanmont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom