Lord please heal ###'s husband. He is now in###

NeedGodsLove44

Beloved Servant
Lord please heal my friend's husband. He is now in hospice but I still believe in a miracle that only you can perform. Please help him and her. She is carrying so much on her and he is having such a good attitude about everything. Please let him be well again. Thank you Lord, Amen.
 
[SIZE=12pt]Lord, I come before you today in need of your healing hand. In you all things are possible. Hold their heart within yours, and renew their mind, body, and soul.

They are lost, but I they are singing. You gave us life, and you also give us the gift of infinite joy. Give them the strength to move forward on the path you've laid out for them. Guide them towards better health, and give them the wisdom to identify those you've placed around them to help them get better. In your name I pray, Amen.[/SIZE]
 
Share this prayer with them :)

Let Us Pray: God I ask in Jesus' name, bless me to grow closer to You. I long for a more intimate relationship with You. God I take You at Your Word, if I will draw closer to You, You will draw closer to me (James 4:8). Show me how to draw closer to You. Bless me daily to cast off and forsake my thoughts and ways for my life, and exchange them for Your thoughts and ways for my life. Let me think Your thoughts and dream Your dreams for my life. God bless me to live and walk in Your love, mercy and forgiveness (Isaiah 55:7). I confess, I will take no thought for my life. I will trust You Father God to take thought for me and take care of me (Matthew 6:25-34). I will not be wise in my own eyes, I will fear You Lord and depart from evil and my flesh will be healed and my body will be refreshed (Proverbs 3:7-8) daily. Thank You Jesus for Your Promises! Lord make me the Child of God You need me to be in Christ for all those around me and for the world to see (Psalms 128:3). Not by my might, nor by my power, but by Your Spirit Christ Jesus (Zechariah 4:6) this shall happen. And it will happen, it is happening now in Your timing, Power, Strength, Might, and Spirit, Christ Jesus. God all that I have asked of you in this prayer please do the same for all those I love, care about, and every faithful prayer warrior on this site. Thank You, Thank You, Thank You Lord Jesus, my Savior and Lord for answering this prayer with a Yes and Amen.
 
Praying with you and for you In Jesus Name Amen

6. Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanks giving let your request be made known unto God. 7. And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus. Amen (Philippians 4: 6-7) KJV
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Heavenly Father, I come to you in prayer thanking you for each blessing you have given’s me. Thank you for taking care of my husband and grandson while hunting today. I bring from my heart an urgent request tonite once again. You say bring my petition to you. Now Father for my husband, he...
Replies
9
Views
223
In Jesus’s name please pray it is God’s will to heal my husband physically, emotionally & spiritually. Lord you know the medical issues he has & the extreme anger & depression. Just when he seems to be calming down, he blows up. Starts talking about wanting to be dead. It’s awful &...
Replies
12
Views
550
Dear heavenly father my first thing is I want to honor you and glor I want to glorify you in all things I want my life to shine so brightly and and many Souls will be brought to Christ on this miracle Monday as I go out and about I want to bring Souls I pray that when I visit my dad today things...
Replies
9
Views
405
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,617
Messages
16,801,295
Members
650,137
Latest member
Cuiran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom