Lord please heal ### please don't ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Lord please heal my father please don't make him suffer like this pls heal him fast and remove him from this state I still want to cook with him and eat his cooking. please make him recover. And please heal everyone suffering. I love him very much please don't take him away from me
May lord bless your father with peace and good health...amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

FATHER I PRAY FOR ### TO HAVE HIS EAR HEAL PLESAE JESUS
Replies
8
Views
245
Dear God, I am so sorry and so worried. I am sorry that I have had arguments, anger and frustration in my day. That is for another prayer God, as my anguished mind can only cope with so much, as you know. But you hold everything, God. You hold all of time, existence and creation. Please don't...
Replies
10
Views
200
Lord please put your healing hand on my ###'s health over that indigestion that causes that migraine it causes him to feel a heavy head and when he moves fast he feels dizzy. I invited him to have his favorite bolognese pasta but also he had an extra pizza piece for father's day but the extra...
Replies
8
Views
149
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,852
Messages
16,792,913
Members
649,428
Latest member
Cleirfoorver

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom