Lord, please heal my anxieties and fears ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord God Almighty in Heaven I'm praying for spiritual strength im feeling weak and tired I feel like i can't go on with my job Lord God Almighty bring in people that are going to dependable and experienced people for our department make a way were it seems to be no way shut the Lions mouth stop...
Replies
11
Views
92
Lord give me strength to know I am enough. After going back to see if a relationship could be mended, it seems it was mostly about lust. Lord heal my brokenness, I come to you. Restore me as a mother and friend. Bring me a man who seeks your kingdom first.
Replies
8
Views
193
Dear all, I'm going to have my exam on 24th of feb - this will determine the next step of my career progression (and whether I should leave the UK or stay). As always, I'm shouting my weaknesses so that God's power may rest in me. I'm giving my all in preparing, I'm being consistent... but of...
Replies
9
Views
312
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,940
Messages
16,793,874
Members
649,520
Latest member
Bruaniorville

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom