Lord, please heal my aching mind, body and spirit. ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

InNeedofAmiracle

Humble Prayer Partner
Lord, please heal my aching mind, body and spirit. Only you can bring the peace and healing that I need. In Jesus's name, Amen.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
May the God of love bring comfort, strength, and healing to the situation that you have shared. In Jesus Name I Pray, AMEN!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello so I was starting to eat healthier and drink more water and exercise but then I fell backwards and completely stopped doing that. I will be ### next month and I am worried about my body and health. I haven't been eating healthy and my body is starting to feel worse. My side has been...
Replies
8
Views
177
Prayers for restoration of my heart, my thoughts my mind, my body, my spirit and my soul. Prayer for happiness. Forgiveness of sexual sin and any curses as a result of it be broken off me in Jesus Name. Any physical mental emotional and spiritual pain leave me. That I find love in Jesus Name for...
Replies
8
Views
346
Dear lord please restore my ### where I have heal mind body spirit and body in Jesus name. ADONI don't let my enemies triumph over me, over my marriage. Lord don't my enemies triumph. Over me. Lord let holy spirit convict my husband about is unfaith infidelity and choices to destroy our ###...
Replies
12
Views
421
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,693
Messages
16,791,395
Members
649,287
Latest member
Rioton

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom