Lord please have mercy on my soul. Everything is falling.

daedae09

Faithful Servant
Lord please have mercy on my soul. Everything is falling apart before it even gets started. Please make something out of nothing only you can. In Jesus Name Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I speak decree declare demand command I create I get a Really Sweet HUSBAND who has nothing to do with ### hello who is AVAILABLE he can find me on one of my GAMES ONLINE he should be able to help me start a Business Jojos Grizzly Trailers then I get the Funding for my own Business thru the...
Replies
6
Views
270
Jesus please help everything is falling apart. I do not have any money, lost my food stamp benefits, the government is shutdown and shows no signs of reopening, and I cannot figure out my insurance either. I am also having problems with my health and my ###. Please let something give. I cannot...
Replies
11
Views
359
Lord please help us that the money be refound, today we get an email saying that the bank will start an investigation about where is the money. Please Lord I ask you a miracle that in these days the money can be refunded. Protect my dad please he is so stressed due to that, give him peace and...
Replies
10
Views
242
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,892
Messages
16,793,155
Members
649,457
Latest member
Kylaraelway

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom