Lord, please grant me favor in my case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have prayed this with you and prayed for you in Jesus' name. Lord, hear our prayers. Amen
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Heavenly Father God I Pray to rebuke reject resist Bind out every Dream about all wrong people evil people out of mine and my relations lives including ### , ### , ### , ### , ### and ### and care givers/Care providers i pray that you will removed them all forever out of my lirfe and cease...
Replies
9
Views
122
Dear heaven father please let me and my close relations want and find interest in each other for we are blood and remove all unwanted and evil people out of our lives for good forever in Jesus mighty stronghold, fine name I pray Amen
Replies
8
Views
99
Jesus grant me my request of please grant me it UNSPOKEN REQUEST amen Thank you
Replies
9
Views
190
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,670
Messages
16,779,275
Members
648,200
Latest member
Whitar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom