Lord, please grant all of the prayers here peace. ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dither105

Humble Servant
Lord, please grant all of the prayers here peace. Please let them find happiness and remain calm. Please let them become beacons of hope for others. Please give us all the Holy Spirit and please give us all that we need. I love you. Amen.
 
May God be with you, hear your prayer and meet your needs. I have prayed for this and to God be the Glory.
 
Dear Heavenly Father as I come to you Lord I ask that you grant this request according to you will. Lord I ask this in Jesus name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear heaven father please let me and my close relations want and find interest in each other for we are blood and remove all unwanted and evil people out of our lives for good forever in Jesus mighty stronghold, fine name I pray Amen
Replies
8
Views
104
Dear Heavenly Father God I Pray to rebuke reject resist Bind out every Dream about all wrong people evil people out of mine and my relations lives including ### , ### , ### , ### , ### and ### and care givers/Care providers i pray that you will removed them all forever out of my lirfe and cease...
Replies
9
Views
123
Lord Jesus please grant strong protection for my family and I, esp. ### (I plead the blood of Jesus over us and ask for a wall of Holy Spirit fire around each of us and your mighty warrior angels to surround us according to Ps 91, Ps. 34:7, Zech. 2:5, Isaiah 54:17, Isaiah 59:19, Ps3:3, 2 Thess...
Replies
12
Views
152
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,544
Messages
16,800,744
Members
650,073
Latest member
Striertirarr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom