Lord, Please forgive me for being tired of people ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sweetangel

Account Closed
Lord, Please forgive me for being tired of people and tired of this place and wanting to get away from here so badly. Lord I love you I understand everything that you have taught me in this journey and I accept that you want me here for a while longer for whatever reason I just ask please Lord soon take me to a job where I can be happy. Straight days and no weekends. I just want the happiness I had and I took a lot for granted and I ask please forgive me for that. I now see it and I have for a while now I just want to be back with my family regularly and to be home at night in my own bed and be with my doggie. I want to have my freedom of life back. This job & this lifestyle is tearing me apart. I won't stand for it. I have accepted it and it has helped because I know I have to follow your will but Lord again I ask take me out of this agony. I just can't bear anymore. I know you will guide me to a wonderful place very soon I thank you for blessing me with all the miracles you have recently given me. I love you I trust you I believe in you I give my life to you. In Jesus Name I Pray Amen
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Psa 37:4 Delight thyself also in the LORD; and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart.

Psa 37:5 Commit thy way unto the LORD; trust also in him; and he shall bring it to pass.

My wife ### and I are praying now for your request in Jesus name.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I feel the weight is too heavy by myself. :( Please forgive me and heal my ### and ###. Heal the damages I have done in their lives in every way. Please also forgive me for killing ants, destroying your home, and making anger. Please help me with these issues. Please heal the sinking home of...
Replies
10
Views
193
i dotn want to spend the res tof my life trying to be free form yants and mold and fightign wiht mym othe rnon stop i feel liek theres no hope im exhauste dhave mercy:(
Replies
9
Views
128
Lord, God my father in Heaven. I've been depressed these past few weeks. I resented masturbation, lust, pornography, and smoking as a form of comfort. I know it won't help me with my depression, as my depression stems from not reading your word and ignoring your ways, as well as being a lukewarm...
Replies
8
Views
278
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,231
Messages
16,797,332
Members
649,784
Latest member
Fyroyrurnar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom