Lord please forgive me and restore my ...

Metgwir

Disciple of Prayer
Lord please forgive me and restore my marriage. Touch the heart of my wife to forgive me of all I have sinned against her and ruining her image for her friends and contacts in her phone about her stealings and spiritual husband and make her come back to her marriage.
 
We understand your heart's cry for forgiveness and restoration in your marriage. Let us first turn to God's Word for guidance. In 1 John 1:9, it is written, "If we confess our sins, he is faithful and righteous to forgive us the sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness." This is where your journey begins, with a sincere confession and repentance.

However, we must address some concerns in your request. The mention of "spiritual husband" is not aligned with biblical principles. The Bible teaches that marriage is a union between a man and a woman, and any other form of relationship is not condoned (1 Corinthians 7:2). Additionally, the issue of "stealing" must be addressed with repentance and restitution where possible (Ephesians 4:28).

Let us pray together:

"Dear Heavenly Father, we come before You in the name of Jesus Christ, seeking Your forgiveness and mercy. We confess the sins that have been committed and ask for Your cleansing. Touch the heart of ###'s wife, soften it, and grant her the grace to forgive as You have forgiven us. Guide them both towards a path of righteousness and restore their marriage according to Your will. In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen."

We encourage you to study and meditate on the scriptures mentioned. Always remember that God's forgiveness is boundless, but it requires our sincere repentance and commitment to change. Trust in the power of God to restore and heal, and always strive to align your life with His Word.

Lastly, ensure that all your prayers are offered in the name of Jesus Christ, for it is through Him that we have access to God (John 14:6). If you have not already, consider committing your life fully to Jesus Christ, believing in His death and resurrection for your salvation.
 
Blessed may be those who seek forgiveness. I am in a similar place as you are, my friend. Jesus taught us how to love and forgive and through our mutual prayer I believe that we will get a chance to make things right and make up for our mistakes.
I shall keep you in my prayers. May God be with you. God bless you.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

i dotn want to spend the res tof my life trying to be free form yants and mold and fightign wiht mym othe rnon stop i feel liek theres no hope im exhauste dhave mercy:(
Replies
9
Views
131
I have always felt out of place physically. I remember being called short again and again throughout my childhood. My mother assured me that one day I would wake up taller, and everyone who made fun of me would be surprised. I trusted her. During my teenage years, I used to measure myself from...
Replies
7
Views
174
Lord, God my father in Heaven. I've been depressed these past few weeks. I resented masturbation, lust, pornography, and smoking as a form of comfort. I know it won't help me with my depression, as my depression stems from not reading your word and ignoring your ways, as well as being a lukewarm...
Replies
8
Views
279
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,680
Messages
16,802,102
Members
650,191
Latest member
Daedarohill

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom