Lord Please Bless Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ezekiel Simon

Humble Servant of All
Dear Lord, With all my afflictions, I praise You for giving me this wonderful life, Lord You know that I am trailing since the last 30 months, you know all the distress I go through, but I thank you for giving me every day a blessing in disguise, sometimes we take the opportunity and sometimes we miss the opportunity you have given us.

Lord we are living a life with hand to mouth lord, thanks for we are not starving, Lord you know our needs, but Lord give the strength to have patience for all our anxieties, Lord our anxieties are causing anger in our inner self and our heart, mind gets troubled. Lord you have stretch your shield upon us protecting us from external pressures.

Lord we are not asking for abundance in finances or wealth, Lord give us wisdom, by means we can live wisely with the available resources, built us the foundation of faith by which we can built our family in your house.

Lord you know what we needs, please meet provisions to meet our daily needs, please relieve us from pressures of debt, allow us to praise you and worship you without any distractions, remove all heaviness in our minds and let nothing distract us while we are glorifying your name.

Protect our family and give us Good health and Bless our family. Help me in all the Ministry work I have undertaken and the works provided, Bless my Wife Work and help her to achieve success in all she does, Bless my only daughter with health and knowledge and comfort my son in his play while he being nursed by his nanny.

Thank you Lord for giving this wonderful time to pray for our needs, submitting our prayers in JESUS name - AMEN
 
Dear Friend, I prayed to God for You!

May God bless you and fulfill all of your requests.

Amen....!
 
Lord in the name of Jesus I stand in agreement with my ### and ask that You continue to provide their every need and continue to use them in the divine plan that You have purposed for them and this journey on earth. Lord touch their finances with abundance and allow my ### to have the opportunity to worship you in all without any distractions, and concerns..in Jesus name....Continue to bless him as he walks by faith and not by sight lifting holy hands toward heaven in worship to You for all things, good and bad...protect them from all evil Lord and keep them within the folds of Your arms. In Jesus name we pray....ysic
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Almighty God please let us finish packing tomorrow so we can move Wednesday. Give us the strength and patience to accomplish this. Provide us with financial blessings so we can buy the things we need. Bless us with financial, physical and emotional blessings. Let this move be a new beginning...
Replies
10
Views
236
Dear heavenly father God I fell asleep for a hour or 2 while I was asleep I dreamt 1 that ### said you are about to die and once you die you are going straight to hell and I end up dying and going to hell and 2. I had dreams of losing my relations 3. I had dreams where my relations weren't...
Replies
6
Views
139
thank you for previous healings. protect us from evil, guard our souls and hearts. bring healing to those who are ill. heal my mom, brother, and ### of asperger syndrome, heal my grand### and her sons and brother, heal my brother, give excellent, happy, successful pregnancy for sister-in-law...
Replies
10
Views
240
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,819
Messages
16,815,295
Members
651,024
Latest member
Wyneatel

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom