Lord, please bless the roads tonight. It is so ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Lord, please bless the roads tonight. It is so cold. Bless anyone who is outdoors, especially the homeless. Please bless pipes from freezing, powerlines from falling. Please also bless us all with lower utility bills. In Jesus name I pray. Amen
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord, Tonight, as we prepare to sleep and rest, I come to You with a humble and hopeful heart. I pray that You send people who will help us in our current situation. Please touch their hearts so they may see and understand that we are in need, especially financially. Lord, You know that we...
Replies
8
Views
196
thank you for previous healings. protect us from evil, guard our souls and hearts. bring healing to those who are ill. heal my mom, brother, and ### of asperger syndrome, heal my grand### and her sons and brother, heal my brother, give excellent, happy, successful pregnancy for sister-in-law...
Replies
10
Views
238
Father, I thank thee for this day. Blessings to everyone who reads this post. I am asking in Jesus name that you please bless my efforts. I am proactively engaged in finding solutions to problems, keeping up with financial obligations, assisting others where possible, reading the word, praying...
Replies
10
Views
291
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,132
Messages
16,796,403
Members
649,675
Latest member
Kruidarultor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom