Lord please bless ### and ### to be ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Lord please bless ### and ### to be able to purchase a new home. Father please help us to increase our credit score.
 
Mar 11:22 And Jesus answering saith unto them, Have faith in God.

My wife ### and I are praying now for your request in Jesus name.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear heavenly father God I pray to rebuke reject resist bind up bind out lock up cancel out on and for you to to cease and desist and delete any situation that will cause me to lose my relations and my relationships with them in dream and in reality including 1.### 2.### 3.### 4.### and the rest...
Replies
7
Views
154
Dear heavenly father God I fell asleep for a hour or 2 while I was asleep I dreamt 1 that ### said you are about to die and once you die you are going straight to hell and I end up dying and going to hell and 2. I had dreams of losing my relations 3. I had dreams where my relations weren't...
Replies
6
Views
137
thank you for previous healings. protect us from evil, guard our souls and hearts. bring healing to those who are ill. heal my mom, brother, and ### of asperger syndrome, heal my grand### and her sons and brother, heal my brother, give excellent, happy, successful pregnancy for sister-in-law...
Replies
10
Views
240
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,629
Messages
16,801,655
Members
650,146
Latest member
Streetorourview

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom