Lord, please BLESS and PROTECT my ### and ###. ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lord, please BLESS and PROTECT my nieces and nephews. Keep them safe. Help them with all the life decisions. Lord please encourage, strengthen, bring them the wisdom to know and do the right things in life. Lord please, please surround them with your angels and keep all evil out of their life. Continue to BLESS and PROTECT their young lives.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus (Phillipians 4:6-7).
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear heavenly father God I pray to rebuke reject resist bind up bind out lock up cancel out on and for you to to cease and desist and delete any situation that will cause me to lose my relations and my relationships with them in dream and in reality including 1.### 2.### 3.### 4.### and the rest...
Replies
7
Views
154
thank you for previous healings. protect us from evil, guard our souls and hearts. bring healing to those who are ill. heal my mom, brother, and ### of asperger syndrome, heal my grand### and her sons and brother, heal my brother, give excellent, happy, successful pregnancy for sister-in-law...
Replies
10
Views
241
Dear heavenly father God I fell asleep for a hour or 2 while I was asleep I dreamt 1 that ### said you are about to die and once you die you are going straight to hell and I end up dying and going to hell and 2. I had dreams of losing my relations 3. I had dreams where my relations weren't...
Replies
6
Views
139
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,017
Messages
16,817,849
Members
651,137
Latest member
Araurguurmont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom