Lord please allow me the blessing of having another ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter bess
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

bess

Guest
Lord please allow me the blessing of having another child or the emotional strength and insight to bear the emotional pain if it is not meant to be
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
I am praying for you. Nothing is impossible if you put it in the Lord's hands.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord please allow me to do more hours on my online work. I am worried about having no money. Lord please provide for me.
Replies
10
Views
337
Jesus Christ forgive please take on me direction in my life. I'm sorry for poor life choices and decisions lack of discipline wisdom knowledge and self destruction with drug addiction and homelessness I'm sorry if I wronged anyone without being unaware or because of circumstances of my mental...
Replies
7
Views
307
Father please allow me to have peace in my life. I have sacrificed all for my child. I am worn to pieces. Her father constantly belittles me. My child lies and steals constantly. I want to check on our so badly.
Replies
7
Views
338
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,093
Messages
16,795,863
Members
649,641
Latest member
Trruerad

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom