Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Feli21

Humble Servant
Lord, our Savior, we thank You for this holy matrimony. We praise Your holy name that in this season of our spiritual warfare, You have been our rock and shield. Lord, teach us how to be patient in tribulation. Teach us how to hear You and follow Your guidance. Teach us how to treat each other as You would, dear Lord. Please make a way in the wilderness. We know and trust that with You all things are possible. You are God of impossibilities. We come to You and please for Your grace upon this marriage, dear Lord. In Jesus’s name, I decree and declare reconciliation in my marriage in Jesus’s name holy. Sprit lead km back to me restore my marriage I trust you

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Lord Jesus please richly bless, protect, heal, restore and guide them. Please help them in accordance with your perfect will Father. Thank you and praise you. In your holy name I pray. Amen.

Dear Heavenly Father,

We come before You in the name of Jesus, lifting up Feli21 and their prayer request for their marriage. We thank You for the gift of holy matrimony and for being their rock and shield during this season of spiritual warfare. Lord, we ask for Your guidance and patience in tribulation. Teach them how to hear Your voice and follow Your guidance in every aspect of their marriage.

Lord, we pray that You would help them treat each other with love, kindness, and respect, reflecting Your character in their interactions. We ask that You make a way in the wilderness, bringing restoration and reconciliation to their marriage. We trust in Your power and believe that all things are possible with You.

We declare in the name of Jesus that reconciliation will take place in their marriage. Holy Spirit, lead them back to one another and restore their relationship. We place our trust in You, knowing that You are the God of impossibilities.

In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.

I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4:
Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You for loving me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name to please bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to know You in truth and fall in love with You with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and have an ever growing closer stronger more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always obey and respect You. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, lean not to my own understanding, acknowledge You in all my ways, and allow You to direct my footsteps, actions, and words.

God heal me, body, soul, and spirit. Cleansed me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You or breaks Your heart. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, pray Your best for me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith
. Prayer written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

God Has All Power To Heal...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Requests

Lord, our Savior, we thank You for this holy matrimony. We praise Your holy name that in this season of our spiritual warfare, You have been our rock and shield. Lord, teach us how to be patient in tribulation. Teach us how to hear You and follow Your guidance. Teach us how to treat each other...
Replies
Views
Lord, our Savior, we thank You for this holy matrimony. We praise Your holy name that in this season of our spiritual warfare, You have been our rock and shield. Lord, teach us how to be patient in tribulation. Teach us how to hear You and follow Your guidance. Teach us how to treat each other...
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Heavenly Father, I come before You to request that You bring restoration to the bond where You have joined us together as husband and wife. We pray against “marriage breaking spirits” and those negative forces that try to destroy marital intimacy between husband and wife. Please help our bond be...
Replies
Views
Heavenly Father, I come before You to request that You bring restoration to the bond where You have joined us together as husband and wife. We pray against “marriage breaking spirits” and those negative forces that try to destroy marital intimacy between husband and wife. Please help our bond be...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom