Lord of warmth and splendor.

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Fill us with Thy love, mercy and compassion for lost souls of our city, town or whever we live. Give us wisdom from heaven to understand Your word and obey each word.

Come Holy Spirit we need You.
Come Holy Spirit I pray.
Come with your strenght and power.
Come in Your own special way.

Yes Lord, we need You today and will need You in the future.

Fill us with Thy love, mercy and compassion for lost souls of our city, town or whever we live. Give us wisdom from heaven to understand Your word and obey each word.

Come Holy Spirit we need You.
Come Holy Spirit I pray.
Come with your strenght and power.
Come in Your own special way.

Yes Lord, we need You today and will need You in the future.Y
Yes, we need the Lord today and will need Him in the future.

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

• Article
And unto You we lift our voice in praise, You are the Lamb upon the throne who is worthy of all glory. We will never ever forget those things He has taught us on a daily basis to sing praises to His name and honor His name whever we are. When struggles and grudges come along. I lift my heart...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Precious Holy Spirit of God, come to all of us and fill us with Thy presence, with thy love and mercy. We need You today and will need You for ages to come. Come Holy Spirit we need You. Come sweet Spirit I pray. Come in Your strenght and Your power. Come in Your gentle way. Come as a rest...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Receive the warmth embrace in the arms of the Lord as we come into His holy presence with the gift of praise, adoration to His holy name. Let us all recognize that we have one and single Savior and Lord who will lead us all to His holy throne. Jesus Christ the Lord. Continue to join the...
Replies
Views
  • Article
We are standing on holy ground and I know that there are angels all around, let us praise Jesus Christ, yes, we are standing in His presence on holy ground. Our eternal home in glory will be a city that will stand forever and ever, and that angels will be all around singing praises to God...
Replies
Views
  • Article
We see them on the throne of heaven, seated on a table of love and care. He is waiting for us to arrive and live in His holy presence. Sing hallelujah to the Lord for ever and ever more. I saw the Lord, high and exalted, seated on a throne. and the train of His robe filled the temple. Isa...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom