Lord nothing is impossible with you. You can take ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

KateLee

Humble Servant of All
Lord nothing is impossible with you. You can take something bad and make it good. Please do that for ###. I beg you God that You improve the relationship at work for him. In Jesus name I pray amen
 
Child of God, be encouraged. Somebody, somewhere, is praying for you and over your prayer request. In Jesus' name, May God's perfect will be done. Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, please do in me what “You” need to do, and do for me what “You” want to do. God do the same for all those I love, care about, and the one who sent me this prayer. Let Your perfect will be done in each of our lives. Amen. Always remember God Loves You, and God causes all things (good and bad) to work together for the good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28). :~) A Special Prayer For You And Your Family. Please Pray This Prayer. Just click on the link :https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-18273-the-family-that-prays-together/ :~)
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Life in I get a new home place to stayyyy.. I can greatly move on by the beach somewhere peacefully either with both cats or at LEAST one cat to move with out of ### out of ### where i can keep just one cat.Let my ### be able to take back ### if needed back with her no worries she doesn’t get...
Replies
10
Views
155
Heavenly Father nothing is impossible with you. Lord I would like specifically a request from you to open the heart of ### to be humble, forgiving. Praying that you will carry him, Lord. He needs you, Lord, for his spiritual growth. Also, Lord, I've been praying that he will reach out to me...
Replies
9
Views
442
Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Job 42:1-2 – Then Job replied to the LORD: “I know that you can do all things; no purpose of yours can be thwarted.” Extended Explanation of the Verse: In Job 42:2, Job speaks directly to God, recognizing God’s unlimited power and...
Replies
10
Views
157
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,385
Messages
16,799,344
Members
649,888
Latest member
Creemen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom