Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Lord my wife is going on a week trip for work and fun. I know that our marriage is not well and she doesn’t want to be married to me anymore, but Lord I beg you, please take care of her, watch over her and let nothing bad happen to her. Be a constant shield and support to her, let her feel your love and compassion. Shine your light on her and help her to be blessed and succeed at what she does. And for me and the kids Lord, help us to have peace and joy, keep us safe as well. Return my wife back home safe Lord please. I love her and you.
I pray for the Lord to return your wife home safe.

Similar Requests

My wife says things that hurt me. She frequently complains about what I do around the house. She has constant back pain. She seems to be in a bad mood most of the time. She is nice to almost everyone else but me. I love her and want us to be a God centered married couple. I pray for her...
Replies
Views
Please pray for my wife cindy. She has been in icu for 1vweek now. Some sort of infection causing organs to shut down. Sedated and on breathing tube. I have feeling doctors are unsure what to do and may be giving up. I have not slept much in last week and I can't imagine my life without her. I...
Replies
Views
Me and my wife are separated and I have confessed all sin to her. I have nothing hidden. Please pray for my marriage to be restored and my children. That her heart would open back up and that she would trust me, I am repentant. 1 More chance
Replies
Views
Please pray for my strength. My bf son just had his third child last night. And my bf knows how I feel about his ex wife. She has been very disrespectful in me and his relationship and he allowed it. She text and calls him about stuff just to entertain him and he does not see that. Well he...
Replies
Views
My marriage is on crisis. My wife has been praying that i found Jesus. I found him, and i have commited my sins. But, past year my wife has been ”lookin to the another side” in so many ways. She has been playing with horoscopes etc. Also, she is bisexual, i knew that from a beginning. That side...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom