Lord, my husband still needs antibiotics for ###.

DHII

Servant of All
Lord, my husband still needs antibiotics for one month. Lord, please heal the infected area. Lord please bless each step of the recovery process. I ask now for Your healing touch. In Jesus Name, Amen
 
I stand in agreement with your prayers, according God will! I pray in the name of Jesus Christ! God bless you abundantly!
Please, pray for me - Lord Jesus Christ soon blessed me with a job and a wife, according to my dreams! Thank you for the support!
 
Jesus,
With just one touch from your Almighty creative hand,
You have healed the sick and raised the dead.
How amazing is your Lordship over all the earth,
How powerful is your redeeming love.
How great was your sacrifice to go before us and bring forgiveness and hope.
By your stripes I ask for healing.
Standing within your reign and rule I ask for restoration.
May life and wellness grow in fullness until it overflows.

Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My husband had an outside affair; we both cheated. He's still seeing third parties as I am asking him to get back into our marriage.
Replies
8
Views
216
UNIVERSAL HOLY FERVENT PRAYERS REQUEST needs antibiotics medication immediately for kidney infection and prevention inhnhbhlgj Oh the holy name and holy blood of Jesus! By fervent faith, We the people lift ###'s critical physical body condition unto our Holy Abba Father Lord God Jesus. Lord...
Replies
7
Views
502
Last few weeks I play the prayer request so many people pray for us thank you so much for your prayer I really thank you thank you thank you so much of my father of lord Jesus he is wonderful God and he is it true God he is I have a no words he is our father yes yes today I request you for your...
Replies
6
Views
146
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,868
Messages
16,804,253
Members
650,361
Latest member
Phoeraurwood

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom