Lord my god, i am here to ask ..i ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nats

Good and Faithful Servant
Lord my god, I am here to ask.. I NEED YOU TO PLEASE WATCH OVER ###, SHE NEEDS YOU SO MUCH, FOR HER DIRECTION LORD AND PEACE STRENGTHEN HER MIND AND HEART LORD, YOU KNOW FATHER, GRANT YOUR CHILD THE DESIRES LORD JESUS, BRING WHAT NEEDS TO BE MEND TOGETHER LORD AND TAKE AWAY WHAT NEEDS TO BE BROKEN LORD. IN JESUS NAME I PRAY AMEN
 
Jesus said: “Again I say to you, that if two of you agree on earth about anything that they may ask, it shall be done for them by My Father who is in heaven.” Matthew 18:19
 
Heavenly Father, please hear this request and grant it according to Your perfect will. I pray this in the name of Your holy son Jesus. Amen.
 
May God hear and bless all of your prayers and needs!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Are you human, and you need help, I am here to serve. If you are sick, we can pray for your healing. If you are oppressed of the Devil, we can have those devils casted out. If you are lost, and dead in your sins, you can become born again. If you do know the Lord Jesus Christ, and want to come...
Replies
9
Views
186
Dear Lord, It feels like I’ve reached the lowest point of my life. The trials I’m facing are too heavy to carry. I’m sick, Lord, and I don’t even have money to buy medicine. Our resort business has no visitors anymore, and I no longer know what to do. Please, Lord, help me. Touch my emptiness...
Replies
9
Views
303
God my Savior I need money to pay my debts, my bills, and a house of my own. I need money to buy food for today. Please Help me
Replies
7
Views
297
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,653
Messages
16,801,917
Members
650,175
Latest member
Thierzolver

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom