Lord Make Me A Better Person

  • Thread starter Thread starter betaviv
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

betaviv

Guest
Father, u know me better than I know myself. I ask that u change everything in me that does not bring glory to ur name, especially when it comes to my relationship with people around me. My husband just told me that I am the most wicked person he has seen. Lord, I ask if this is true, change me to a better person even as I willingly come to u for in Jesus name I pray.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

This prayer is for my friend. He wants to request a prayer to stop hurting people that love him the most. He wants to be more disciplined because he knows for a fact he can stay away from alcohol, which is his addiction. He wants to be stronger. He wants to do what he says and stand on it...
Replies
5
Views
247
Please pray that God helps me be a better person.
Replies
6
Views
317
Please pray that God inspires me to be a better person.
Replies
5
Views
239
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,618
Messages
16,813,212
Members
650,916
Latest member
Nnorouvor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom