Lord Make A Change In Me

  • Thread starter Thread starter blueberry
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

blueberry

Guest
Father I have taken a look at myself and I am not happy with myself. Sure I need to make some changes with myself I ask that you will guide my life. Make me to be the lady of God that you would have me to be. Lord make me strong with the power of the Holy Spirit. Lord help me on my job to give anyone who has wronged me. Show me how to lean on you alone and wait upon you. That my prayer life will improve every day. I need you, Lord, and I am ready to go higher with you. Let the power of the Holy Spirit fall on me. When I see no way out and have no other way, I ask that you will help me as a mother of a child with sickle cell. I need you, Lord, just a touch from you today.
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord God Almighty in Heaven I'm praying that I'll stay in the trailer where I've been staying at please don't let anyone come and kick me out of my place. I'm praying for a hedge of protection and a wall of fire. I'm praying favor with the landlord. I draw a bloodline over the trailer and Lord...
Replies
6
Views
132
Lord God Almighty in Heaven I'm praying for a hedge of protection and a wall of fire over my life today I plead the blood of Jesus Christ over my life today Lord make a way where it seems to be no way today and everyday protect my home don't let me be homeless I draw a bloodline against ###...
Replies
6
Views
116
Lord God Almighty in Heaven I'm praying for spiritual strength tomorrow give me self control I plead the blood of Jesus Christ over my mind and heart I'm praying for a hedge of protection and a wall of fire make a way where it seems to be no way bring in the help and coverage scatter, confuse...
Replies
10
Views
184
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,972
Messages
16,794,137
Members
649,550
Latest member
Cheodoth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom