Lord lord please please bless me please ...

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Lord, Lord, please, please bless me with a lot, a lot better mobile phone cameras. Mobile phone. I ask you, please, please reduce Samsung A13 I like in Argos please to 120 pounds without any delay, no more disappointments in any way, please, Lord, in Jesus Christ's name.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Lord Jesus please richly bless, protect and guide them. Please help them in accordance with your perfect will Father. Thank you and praise you. In your holy name I pray. Amen.
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord lord your words say ask and I will recieve lord i ask you please please absolutely absolutely no no more hurt pain sadness sorrow dissappoitments every ever ever again ever please lord with any absolutely any any photographes any selfies any snap chat photograohes snap chat videos watapp...
Replies
9
Views
271
Lord your words say ask and I will receive I ask you please please absolutely no no more disappointments hurt pain sadness sorrow disappointments with any any photographs any videos any selfies any Snapchat photographs Snapchat videos any videos calls that are taken of me please Lord that I need...
Replies
6
Views
132
Lord lord your words say ask and I will recieve i ask you please please please absolutely absolutely no no more hurt pain sadness sorrow dissappoitments please please lord with absolutely any any photographes any selfies any videos any videos calls taken of me that i hate need to delete i ask...
Replies
9
Views
140
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,085
Messages
16,795,763
Members
649,633
Latest member
Malmoruoport

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom