Lord Let Your Hand Be With This Request Please

  • Thread starter Thread starter Guilty
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Guilty

Guest
Dear GOD, I am asking and praying everyday that YOU will help me. I am selling my car now to settle some of my financial troubles - please let someone just take it this week for the price I ask - I pray to all of you out there to pray with me that our LORD will help me in this prayer. Amen
 
Let’s pray…God I ask in Jesus name, “Above all things that I will prosper and be in excellent health, even as my soul prospers in You. Bless me Lord Jesus with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life. Bless me to grow in the true Word of God and bless my love for You Lord Jesus to grow and flourish with each passing day, month, and year. Bless me with wisdom, knowledge, and understanding to live a successful life in Christ Jesus. And God all that I have asked You to do for me in this prayer please do the same for my family, friends, and the person who wrote this prayer. Bless us all Lord Jesus. God I ask this in Jesus' name. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen."



Be Encouraged, Jesus Loves You!

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Dear Heavenly father, You are merciful, with Your will everything happens, You are a provider, you meet all our requirements and have fulfilled all our heart's desire. Be with this child of yours. Meet all the needs he is having so that we can glorify Your name through this. In Jesus' name. Amen
 
Dear Help this fellow out with the finance in Jesus name.
 
I pray that God will provide for you in this situation and bring you peace in this stressful time.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My dearly beloved mother went home to be with the Lord on ###. While I was still overwhelmed with grief, my family began urging me to settle her estate just two days after her passing and even on the day of her funeral. This left me deeply heartbroken. It wasn't until the past two weeks that I...
Replies
12
Views
434
Dear Lord, Thank You so much for this evening and for the peace You have given me. Lord, please help me that everything will turn out well. I surrender all my burdens and problems to You — let Your will be done. Guide us, Lord, to find solutions to every challenge we face, and fill our hearts...
Replies
8
Views
319
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Job 29:7 : “When I went to the gate of the city and took my seat in the public square, Job 29:7 describes Job taking his seat at the city gate and public square, symbolizing his former role as a respected community leader, judge, and...
Replies
9
Views
137
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,205
Messages
16,808,037
Members
650,618
Latest member
Tyraexnor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom