Lord Keep The Devil From This Victory

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
I'll wait on You Jesus. Convict my heart with the Holy Spirit on how You want me to go forward. You have given me hope. PRAISE JESUS CHRIST MY LORD AND SAVIOR!! Keep fighting for me and my situation. I know You love me and have a plan. I'll wait, thank You Jesus! In Your name of Jesus I pray Amen
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
I have prayed this with you and prayed for you in Jesus' name. Lord, hear our prayers. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord I pray you remove the devil and the demons that are surrounding me in my household. Lord I pray that everyone around me stop being mean and a liar. Remove all the bed energy from around me. Lord I pray ### return back to her old self she’s fighting demons acting mean and running the...
Replies
10
Views
272
Please deliver us from the devil in every way. Praises to you, Lord Jesus Christ. Please deliver us from the devil. All glory and honour is your Lord of Lords, King of Kings, please destroy the works of the devil. Be glorified, all glory and honour and praises to you, most High Lord Jesus...
Replies
8
Views
156
Please pray that our phone calls will go well today and the renewal will be approved today. Jesus, I ask for a special anointing upon my son’s much-needed services. I do not understand why his case has gone into a second pending status. It feels unfair that urgent needs are being overlooked, and...
Replies
7
Views
163
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,730
Messages
16,780,182
Members
648,277
Latest member
Veirdale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom