Lord Jesus, you are the God of all, the ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

meenaaccs

Account Closed
Lord Jesus, you are the God of all, the faithful God who keeps covenant and mercy for a thousand generations with those who love You and keep your commandments. Every good and perfect gift comes to us from Your hand.

I thank you for all that I have received. Lord, I ask that you would bless me so that I can be a blessing to others. That You would fill my house with Your peace and Your Presence. Give me wisdom to make the right decisions in every situation so that You can prosper me in all that I do. Give me favor in all of my relationships, with family, friends and coworkers. Help me to be a testimony of your love to everyone around me. Fill my life with Your purpose, Lord Jesus.

Help me find joy in every day, even in the smallest things. According to Your word, surround me with Your favor as with a shield, and guard my going out and my coming in. Fill me with Your Holy Spirit, and empower me to walk in the fullness of my destiny. I pray in Jesus mighty name, Amen!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thank you Lord Jesus thank you my Klarna bill finally was released back to me im not in collections for no reason I was able to pay my bill finally THATS wrong f u Satan that was mean and cruel get back out of my finances for good period. Moving forward what am I supposed to do greatly idk what...
Replies
9
Views
114
Lord Jesus please grant strong protection for my family and I, esp. ### (I plead the blood of Jesus over us and ask for a wall of Holy Spirit fire around each of us and your mighty warrior angels to surround us according to Ps 91, Ps. 34:7, Zech. 2:5, Isaiah 54:17, Isaiah 59:19, Ps3:3, 2 Thess...
Replies
12
Views
152
Lord Jesus please grant strong protection for my family and I, esp. ### (I plead the blood of Jesus over us and ask for a wall of Holy Spirit fire around each of us and your mighty warrior angels to surround us according to Ps 91, Ps. 34:7, Zech. 2:5, Isaiah 54:17, Isaiah 59:19, Ps3:3, 2 Thess...
Replies
14
Views
117
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,506
Messages
16,800,442
Members
650,023
Latest member
Rhairourrad

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom