Lord Jesus with my faith and trust in YOU ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Maria Dsouza
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Maria Dsouza

Guest
Lord Jesus with my faith and trust in YOU alone and knowing that YOU will grant me this, I pray earnestly for my brother ### that he will get a good job soon and that too as per his profile and closer to home too.

Lord Jesus I pray for a total transformation in ### behavior and that she will communicate and cooperate with her in-laws and be good towards them I pray that she will call me up and talk to me and that whatever ill-feelings and frustrations that she has for the in-laws will be got rid off.

Heavenly Father I pray for my son ### that he will do well in his exams and get good results and that he will talk politely to his grandparents and his mother and will take part in the family prayer too.

Lord Jesus I pray for a good day at the office on Monday and that we all the staff will work as a team in a friendly way and that ### too will communicate and cooperate with ### and ### and will stop using the abusive and slang language on them. I pray that I will do my job correctly without any mistakes and will be able to leave the office on time too.

Lord I pray for an amicable solution for ### Aunty problem and that she will be able to fight her battles with ### and that ### too will come to his senses and will stop harassing his aunty

Lord Jesus I pray for the love, peace, understanding, communication, unity, and togetherness among all the brothers and sisters and among the brother-in-law and sister-in-laws and that we all will live as a united family too.
 
♡♡♡Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, bless everyone with what they stand in need of who post a prayer request on this site (including myself). Whatever the prayer request is, God answer the prayer request according to Your perfect will for all those involved. And God bless each and every faithful prayer warrior on this site with what they stand in need of. God bless, encourage, heal, protect, and deliver the prayer warriors (including myself) from everything in our lives or around us that is not of You God. Bless us Lord Jesus with much wisdom, knowledge, and understanding of the Word of God. Cause us all to fulfill our God destiny. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen! ♡♡♡
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have been a Christian for many years but I am going through a tough patch at the moment. I feel quite disconnected from God and definitely haven't been praying as much. Some bad stuff (my son was abused) has happened in the last couple of years and it's made me feel rejected by God. I feel...
Replies
9
Views
146
Lord, I come to You with a quiet heart. If You are reminding me of my old prayers, thank You for answering them—even the ones I prayed when I was still in ###. Thank You for providing for my family when all we had was faith. If this whisper is from You, Lord, help me listen. If there is...
Replies
5
Views
233
I requested prayer for my journey with Christ emotionally and financially. Blessings. A more stable job to have peace. ### storage is set for auction in a few days. A ministry paid half and the remainder is due by Thursday but this week before auction. I spoke with someone yesterday, a pastor...
Replies
6
Views
249
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,415
Messages
16,811,045
Members
650,799
Latest member
Ariolmeanrath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom