Lord Jesus thank You for everything. Please heal my ###.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 11:22 And Jesus answering saith unto them, Have faith in God.

My wife ### and I are praying now for your request in Jesus name.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, I come before You with gratitude. Thank You for Your provision in helping me through our move out and move in. When I was anxious and unsure, You made a way. When I was weak, You carried me. Lord, as I continue to settle our responsibilities, please guide my steps in paying...
Replies
6
Views
275
Lord Jesus. Thank you for always being there with me. I feel your presence in my life, I feel your presence in my heart. I feel the warm energy you surround me with. Om Shanti. Thank you. Thank you for helping me find clarity with my business. Thank you for the good friends you've given me in...
Replies
8
Views
375
I pray deeply for my physical, mental, and emotional health. Please heal my headaches, the severe pain in my arms, shoulders, and neck, the persistent discomfort in both of my shoulders and hands, my chest problems, spinal issues, and stomach pain. Free me from weakness, limitations, and...
Replies
11
Views
207
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,123
Messages
16,819,090
Members
651,194
Latest member
Haleutar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom