Lord Jesus, please keep me and my ###

Torla

Disciple of Prayer
Lord Jesus, please keep ### and ### safe and far away from ###'s abusive dad. Please take away this anxiety, stress, and nightmares reliving ###'s alcoholic outbursts, erratic violent outbursts, and ###'s harassment. Keeps us safe lord Jesus.
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hey, I have been finding this really hard to write, and I kind of don't even know what to ask for prayer about anymore. I have reached out to you guys many times throughout these last two years regarding a lot of changes that I've been battling. I first started by reaching out and asking for a...
Replies
11
Views
212
Please pray for ### health, please pray for ### eyesight, please keep ### in your prayers. Thanks so much.
Replies
11
Views
186
I'm not in the best of health, please keep me in your prayers. Thank you so very much.
Replies
7
Views
102
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,774
Messages
16,780,884
Members
648,333
Latest member
Ceasin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom