LORD JESUS PLEASE I ASK YOU PLEASE GET ME ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
LORD JESUS PLEASE I ASK YOU PLEASE GET ME GAS CENTRAL HEATING IN MY HOME AS SOON AS POSSIBLE MAKE THE COUNCIL DO THIS SOON LORD INVERVEEN PLEASE LORD MAKE THE WEATHER IN ### BETTER I PRAY IN JESUS NAME FOR COLD HORRIBLE WEATHER TO STOP PERMANTLY I PRAY LORD BLESS WEATHER ### BLESS US WITH GREAT GREAT LONG LASTING SUMMERS AND ALOT ALOT ALOT MILDER SHORTER WINTERS FROM NOW ON PLEASE LORD IN JESUS NAME
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Jesus please get me out of the presence of my ### I cannot stand it anymore I always think about suicide near him, he is an alcoholic, please friends pray with all your strength to free me from the clutches of my ###, I cannot stand this abusive relationship anymore, please Jesus deliver me...
Replies
6
Views
320
Replies
6
Views
562
Please Lord. I am growing tired and impatient. Please get me an offer on my home.
Replies
7
Views
400
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,606
Messages
16,790,122
Members
649,173
Latest member
Halaermarianrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom