Lord Jesus, please help my son graduate in June, help

shon p

Disciple of Prayer
Lord Jesus, please help my son graduate in June, help him pass the English 2 star test, and help him get into a great University. Heavenly Father, I ask you to help my brother as he battles with depression and my other twin son as he battles with autism. Help my son's and daughter's. Lord, help my husband to be prosperous and to obtain wealth. Continue to keep us healthy and guide us and cover us with your precious blood. Help my grandmother to gain wealth and help her to gain back everything that was taken from her, help us to get debt free. Help my mother Lord to be happy and my aunt to change her ways and cover us with your precious blood Jesus amen.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God please help my family. I need help with my AUD and My wife also drinks too much alcohol. My wife and my son smoke too many cigarettes and I think that they are having problems with their lungs like I did when I too smoked a pack of cigarettes each day for almost 10 years. Thank you God...
Replies
16
Views
297
Dear Lord Jesus, Help me turn my life around so that I can gain better fulfilment and happiness in my life. I have had a catalogue of different obstacles and misfortunes thrust at me in recent weeks. I need your guidance and support to develop an effective approach to deal with these challenges...
Replies
7
Views
127
Why do we get to suffer for each other’s sin? Why do I get to wake up angry because someone thinks it’s necessary to dance above my room and call that exercise, creaking the floors above my head? I don’t get why she can’t do that somewhere else in the house other than she wants to make a...
Replies
6
Views
270
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,725
Messages
16,791,701
Members
649,319
Latest member
Naemorhold

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom