Lord Jesus please help me! Please ask God to ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Lord Jesus please help me! Please ask God to help me understand what it is He's telling me.
 
Child of God, be encouraged. Somebody, somewhere, is praying for you and over your prayer request. In Jesus' name, May God's perfect will be done. Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, please do in me what “You” need to do, and do for me what “You” want to do. God do the same for all those I love, care about, and the one who sent me this prayer. Let Your perfect will be done in each of our lives. Amen. :~)

Always remember God Loves You, and God causes all things (good and bad) to work together for the good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28). :~)

A Special Prayer For You And Your Family. Please Pray This Prayer. Just click on the link :https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-18273-the-family-that-prays-together/ :~)
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray and ask God if He could please show me a sign that He hears our prayers if it is His will. I'm feeling very lost. I ask in the name of Jesus. Thank you and God bless you. ###
Replies
9
Views
172
Please pray and ask God to please spare us from these storms and let them miss us if it is His will. Please ask him to protect our lives and our homes. I'm afraid. I ask in the name of Jesus. God bless you and thank you. ###
Replies
11
Views
256
Jesus please forgive me of my sins and thank you for my life. I claim victory because I know you are the victor. My check didn't come and my bills are due. I am on disability and the caseworker purposely had been making it a difficult process. Now bills are due and my savings has to be used...
Replies
10
Views
457
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,250
Messages
16,797,484
Members
649,805
Latest member
Elloreirfield

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom