Lord Jesus please help me feel ### please forgive ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

tina1

Beloved of All
Lord Jesus please help me feel afraid please forgive me give my ### miracle healing from interstitial lung illness in Jesus Name amen
 
I've prayed for you in Jesus' holy name...prayer changes things!

“Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them.” {NIV, Matthew 18: 19-20}
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Jesus thank you for allowing me to see another day. I love you. Jesus my body is hurting from this car accident and hard mattress. Please allow me to feel better and my back to stop hurting. I pray that I will get interviews instead of rejection letters. I have applied to over 100 jobs and all I...
Replies
11
Views
208
I feel the weight is too heavy by myself. :( Please forgive me and heal my ### and ###. Heal the damages I have done in their lives in every way. Please also forgive me for killing ants, destroying your home, and making anger. Please help me with these issues. Please heal the sinking home of...
Replies
10
Views
193
my grandma needs a miracle. she has been bedridden many years. I ask God for a miracle healing of her, myself, my mother, my brother, sister-in-law; she's pregnant, safe, healthy, and happy pregnancy. my dad happy good trip with sister-in-law and bring healing to his heart. please Lord I ask...
Replies
6
Views
265
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,711
Messages
16,780,035
Members
648,256
Latest member
Boirrath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom