Lord Jesus please help me. A lot of the ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Lord Jesus please help me. A lot of the time I feel as though I don't deserve it and I deserve to be alone and unhappy and unwell..but I just can't keep living like this. My bipolar is out of hand, I am so alone and isolated and lonely. Please, I need your help. Please help to heal my injuries and make me well again...please help to give me a purpose in life and some joy and love for myself. Please help me get out of this ### pound body and to find the motivation to get out of bed every day. I have been in physical and emotional pain for so long and I feel so alone. I feel so useless, like I'm wasting my life. Why am I here at all? Please help me to crawl out of this hole and to manage my bipolar and health issues and for my husband to understand my disorder, to have some patience and sympathy and understanding, not to make me feel like a pathetic child. Please help me find my life's purpose oh Lord. Please show me which way to go. I don't want to be alone and lost anymore. Thank you so much.
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.

Will your husband walk with you? I too have mental health issues. Walking, prayer and music are great release. Therapy and pastoral counselling help too. Just ideas. Maybe hobbies to keep your mind busy. Bipolar is hard, my ### has it. I pray you are healed and your husband understands.
 
I have prayed this with you and prayed for you in Jesus' name. Lord, hear our prayers. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord Jesus, Help me turn my life around so that I can gain better fulfilment and happiness in my life. I have had a catalogue of different obstacles and misfortunes thrust at me in recent weeks. I need your guidance and support to develop an effective approach to deal with these challenges...
Replies
7
Views
128
Lord Jesus please grant strong protection for my family and I, esp. ### (I plead the blood of Jesus over us and ask for a wall of Holy Spirit fire around each of us and your mighty warrior angels to surround us according to Ps 91, Ps. 34:7, Zech. 2:5, Isaiah 54:17, Isaiah 59:19, Ps3:3, 2 Thess...
Replies
7
Views
10
Lord Jesus please grant strong protection for my family and I, esp. ### (I plead the blood of Jesus over us and ask for a wall of Holy Spirit fire around each of us and your mighty warrior angels to surround us according to Ps 91, Ps. 34:7, Zech. 2:5, Isaiah 54:17, Isaiah 59:19, Ps3:3, 2 Thess...
Replies
9
Views
55
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,446
Messages
16,799,952
Members
649,969
Latest member
Braererwell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom