Lord Jesus, Please guide me and speak to me plainly ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Love56

Account Closed
Lord Jesus,

Please guide me and speak to me plainly and clearly and loudly whether to contact ### or wait for her to contact me....

Either way Lord, I pray I will not be disappointed in any way, but delighted...because I pray ### does feel the same way about me as I do about her and I pray ### will invite me for dinner round her house "just an invite to me"

I would prefer ### would contact me before Thursday with a warm and tender loving heart, Amen
 
I have prayed for you. God Bless You.

Close your eyes, envision Jesus in your heart and tell yourself I am Not Alone
 
I have prayed this with you and prayed for you in Jesus' name. Lord, hear our prayers. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord, I ask that you please guide me on the situation I have on my heart. I don't know what to do. I've done everything to forget and to not wonder...but I've failed on that. I'm too afraid to act either way. Lord, please guide me. Amen.
Replies
9
Views
341
Jesus please guide me I don't know what I am going to face when I get home please calm ### down bind the confusion rebuke it destroy it dismantle it break it silent ### in the name of Jesus I plead and pray in Jesus name I plead and pray Amen
Replies
5
Views
257
Lord in Jesus name please guide me now for my new journey. I am praying that whatever my decision now Lord grant me and show me the right path. I have my new investment business and I know that everything by your power will be possible. Please guide me in Jesus name. Amen.
Replies
7
Views
435
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,768
Messages
16,792,170
Members
649,377
Latest member
Rhounkaersor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom