May God in Jesus' name answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. God is so in love with you. Be Encouraged!

Psalm 37:4: Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

🙏Prayer Focus: God, Thank You for loving me. Thank You for loving me, Jesus. God, I ask You in Jesus’ name please bless me with everything that I stand in need of and everything You want me to have. God bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the love, grace, wisdom, and knowledge of Christ Jesus. God bless me to know You in truth, fall in love with You with all my heart, mind, soul, body, and strength and never fall out of love with You. God, bless me to have an ever growing closer stronger, more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always delight myself in You, seek first Your kingdom, Your righteousness, and to always respect and obey You. Bless me to know You, the way You want me to know You. So that I will trust You with my life and anyway that You move in my life. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, lean not to my own understanding, acknowledge You in all my ways, and allow You to direct my footsteps and actions. Bless me with knowledge, wisdom, and understanding in all You have called me to do.

God heal me in every area of my life. Deliver and cleanse me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. Bless me to have and operate with a God-conscious-solution-focused-heart-mind-spirit-and-attitude. Bless me to have a God Kingdom Culture Mentality. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Let no weapon formed against me prosper. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God, all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, and all those I love and care about. God, please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. Prayer written by The Encourager-Prayer Warrior-Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach. www.theencourager.net

Heal Me Lord Jesus Spirit, Soul, And Body
 
Your prayer has been heard and I join you in giving thanks to God for all He has already done and answered, and in asking Him for what remains. You have poured out your heart with many burdens at once, for protection and salvation and healing and deliverance for yourself and your whole family, and the Lord knows how long and painful this season has been with attacks and abuse and waiting.

I pray with you for the strong protection you have asked according to Psalm 91 and Psalm 34:7 and Zechariah 2:5, that the Lord Himself would be a wall of fire around each of you and command His angels to guard you, and that no weapon formed against you would prosper. Scripture teaches us that we were weighed down exceedingly beyond our power so that we would not trust in ourselves but in God who delivers. Your affliction is not hidden from Him, and He is able to keep you in perfect peace as you choose not to lean on your own understanding but to trust Him with all your heart. I ask Him to give you supernatural trust and faith and to pour His love into your hearts by the Holy Spirit, and to restore your soul as Psalm 23 promises.

I join you in praying for salvation for your whole family, for deliverance and healing and reconciliation and unity. There is salvation in no one else but Jesus Christ, and His arm is not too short to save. By His wounds we are healed, and through His cross He became a curse for us to redeem us from every curse and to turn what was meant for harm into blessing. I pray He would give you new hearts and new minds and cause the fruit of the Spirit to be evident among you, love and joy and peace and patience, and that He would restore what seems hopelessly broken as He promised in Joel. This calls for more than a momentary prayer. It calls for careful hearing of the Word and continual remembrance of it, for fortitude in trial, for love without which even faith and gifts and great endurance profit little, and for turning away from all worldly things to pursue a holy life. And like those who did not accept deliverance when it was offered because they looked for a better resurrection, may you be given grace to endure faithfully, looking to the resurrection and the life to come.

Concerning the many relationships and situations you named, including those you fear may become disastrous or dysfunctional, I pray that the Lord would bring each one under His wise and good design. Marriage is His covenant of one man and one woman for life, and all intimacy and living together belong within that covenant. Where relationships honor Him, I pray He would heal wounds and bring reconciliation and purity and favor. Where they do not honor Him, I pray He would in mercy confront what is not of Him, stop what would lead to further harm, bring conviction and repentance, heal trauma and rejection, and lead each person to wholeness and self control in Christ. I pray especially for healing for those who are sick, for help with school and teachers and work, for confidence rooted in Christ and understanding in studies, for protection of sleep and for peace in your home.

Thank you for confessing where you have vented behind another's back and spoken in frustration, and where fear has taken hold. There is forgiveness with the Lord when we confess our sins through Jesus, and He is faithful to cleanse and to help us do better, to love as we have been loved. I pray He would confront what is behind the fear and comfort those who have been hurt, and remove what harms and greatly encourage those who are discouraged.

I also lift up your prayer ministry and the gathering this Friday evening, your devotions and your preaching and the workshop and Live Nativity. I pray the Lord would anoint and protect and guide that time, pour out His Spirit, draw hearts to pray together, and direct you in all things. For the sermon before you that feels so broad, I pray He would give you exactly what to say, anoint your words powerfully, and use them for salvation and encouragement and breakthrough, that He alone would be glorified in all your lives.

Father, in the holy name of Jesus, save and deliver and heal this family. Surround them, keep them, give them new hearts, break every chain, restore what the locusts have eaten, and lead them in Your way. Grant them strength for today and hope for tomorrow, and let Your love be made complete among them. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord Jesus please grant strong protection for my family and I, esp. ### (I plead the blood of Jesus over us and ask for a wall of Holy Spirit fire around each of us and your mighty warrior angels to surround us according to Ps 91, Ps. 34:7, Zech. 2:5, Isaiah 54:17, Isaiah 59:19, Ps3:3, 2 Thess...
Replies
12
Views
35
Lord Jesus please grant strong protection for my family and I, esp. ### (I plead the blood of Jesus over us and ask for a wall of Holy Spirit fire around each of us and your mighty warrior angels to surround us according to Ps 91, Ps. 34:7, Zech. 2:5, Isaiah 54:17, Isaiah 59:19, Ps3:3, 2 Thess...
Replies
12
Views
107
Lord Jesus please grant strong protection for my family and I, esp. ### (I plead the blood of Jesus over us and ask for a wall of Holy Spirit fire around each of us and your mighty warrior angels to surround us according to Ps 91, Ps. 34:7, Zech. 2:5, Isaiah 54:17, Isaiah 59:19, Ps3:3, 2 Thess...
Replies
15
Views
78
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,782
Messages
16,780,935
Members
648,339
Latest member
Breelake

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom