We are truly grateful that you have given us the privilege to stand with you in prayer. It is our joy to agree with you in faith, believing that God hears our prayers and acts according to His will.

If you have seen the Lord's hand in the answers to your prayers, we would be eager to hear your praise report. Sharing your testimony will not only glorify God but also encourage others who are praying in faith. If your request has not yet been answered, we invite you to post it again as a new request. We are here to continue praying with you and for you.

We pray that God will bless you as you continue to seek Him through His son, Jesus Christ. May you find peace, strength, and wisdom in His presence. May the light of His love guide you and bring you ever closer to Him.

In Jesus' Name, we pray.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord Jesus please glorify yourself in our family. Please save, heal, deliver, protect. Thank you for what you have already done and will do. Thank you and PRAISE you for the signs of encouragement you send. I plead your precious blood over us esp. ### (I ask that this is only taken as faith in...
Replies
11
Views
130
Lord Jesus please glorify yourself in our family. Please save, heal, deliver, protect. Thank you for what you have already done and will do. Thank you and PRAISE you for the signs of encouragement you send. I plead your precious blood over us esp. ### (I ask that this is only taken as faith in...
Replies
15
Views
145
Lord Jesus please glorify yourself in our family. Please save, heal, deliver, protect. Thank you for what you have already done and will do. Thank you and PRAISE you for the signs of encouragement you send. I plead your precious blood over us esp. ### (I ask that this is only taken as faith in...
Replies
13
Views
193
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,217
Messages
16,797,228
Members
649,777
Latest member
Whyeth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom