Lord Jesus oh how I need you.. Things ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

alexb

Humble Prayer Partner
Lord Jesus oh how I need you.. Things are falling apart.. I pray that you bring him back to me. I pray that by your will, we stay together and join as one in marriage some day. Please help bring ### back to me. I pray to you Lord, I pray that you send me and angel to help me and ### through troubles in our life. I pray that I get to spend more time with him. Please pray for this everyone. Amen.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
May God be with you, hear your prayer and meet your needs. I have prayed for this and to God be the Glory.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

DEAR HEAVENLY FATHER OH HOW I LOVE YOU I PRAY YOU would grant this honor to those unbelievers, that he would choose to take up residence within them".Lord, I want my friend to know Your grace too. I pray that You would save them and raise them up to new life in Christ. Give them faith that Jesus...
Replies
5
Views
215
My dear heavenly father I come to you tonight first of all I want to do what I normally do walk up and down my street tonight praying for Revival on ### Street believing that father will bring about the Revival even greater than the Azusa Street Revival praying for all my neighbors to be saved...
Replies
9
Views
231
Dear Lord Jesus Christ, Thank You for giving me another day. I thank You that even if just for a few moments, I get to go shopping with my sister whom I had not have time together and always quarreling with each other. I really, really, really need You now, I am desperate, I really do not know...
Replies
10
Views
391
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,771
Messages
16,780,869
Members
648,333
Latest member
Ceasin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom