Lord Jesus My Saviour..Please help me out of my situation now..please

Gwynorak

Disciple of Prayer
Lord Jesus My Saviour..Please help me out of my situation now..please
 
Ask For Forgiveness for all of your sins. Lord is watching over everyone.
HE saves You from the situation whatever you are going through. Don't be Afraid. Leave everything to God. Give yourself to God, HE won't leave Your Hand. God Bless You.
 
I’m praying for God’s will to be done in your situation. Let us trust that He’ll answer in His own time, according to His perfect wisdom. May the Lord protect and guide you as you walk with Him by faith.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord, In this moment of need, I humbly come before You. My heart is heavy with worries, and my mind is filled with confusion. There are so many bills to pay, daily needs to meet, tuition fees, and responsibilities for my ### and ###. At times, I feel so overwhelmed and I do not know what to...
Replies
6
Views
259
Please lord I'm begging you help me get out of this awkward and anxious situations without having anyone talk bad about me. Please lord don't let anyone think bad about me, please let me be a lovable person who everyone loves. Jesus my saviour lord I put my trust and life in your loving arms...
Replies
7
Views
264
Jesus my saviour lord, please I'm begging you help me make the best decision in life. Please lord don't let this make a negative impact on my life. Please lord I'm begging you if she is the right person let this work out and tomorrow let it be the decision you show me. Lord in you I trust...
Replies
9
Views
329
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,386
Messages
16,810,672
Members
650,766
Latest member
Cheulxarn

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom